For the safety, security, and enjoyment of all guests, the following items are not allowed in the Wintrust Arena. Your cooperation will help expedite entering the facility. We thank you for your understanding.
- Luggage, Backpacks, purses or bags larger than a clutch (4.5″ x 6.5″ or 6.5″ x 4.5″)
- No large umbrellas. Small, hand-size umbrellas allowed in severe weather. Please call ahead for more information
- Food or beverage
- Cans, bottles, coolers or other similar containers
- Video cameras or audio recorders (the permitted use of video equipment/cameras varies by event and is at the discretion of the promoter/producer)
- IPads or Laptops
- Laser pens, laser products, glow sticks
- Balloons or Strollers (Infant car seats are ok as long as they are not blocking an aisle)
- Noisemaking devices (air horns, whistles, etc.)
- Projectiles (including frisbees and beach balls)
- Oversized signs (larger than 2’ x 3’) or signs on sticks are prohibited. Approved signs are subject to building approval and must not obstruct the view of other guests
- Stickers of any kind
- Skateboards, skates (roller or in-line), scooters or hoverboards
- Sticks, poles, selfie sticks, or Go Pro sticks
- Weapons (knives, guns, chains, or any item that can be construed as a weapon)
- Illegal substances/drugs of any kind (an exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the entrance)
- Fireworks or any other incendiary device
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by Venue Management
Arena management reserves the right to make the final determination on prohibited items. Wintrust Arena is NOT responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged. Possession of prohibited items will be grounds for ejection from the Arena.
There is NO RE-ADMISSION on ticket stubs.
For your protection and the protection of others, ALL patrons are subject to search as a condition of admission to an event. Refusal to submit to such search may prevent admission to the Arena.
Audio & Video
Each show sets forth their individual guidelines and policies which the Arena must adhere to. As a rule, small personal cameras (no large detachable lenses) are allowed. Go-pros, iPads, and Selfie Sticks are NOT allowed. Please call ahead to confirm each show’s audio, video, and camera policy.